farse_sm.jpg EneryVIII.jpg

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Nae Photies

Sorry, but all my blog photos are down. I keep them at home, and am tinkering with the server. Normal, crappy service should be restored shortly...

Meanwhile I'm coming to grips with a new job, new hardware, a pile of strange code, and a hundred new interfaces - new to me at least. Never had to drive PCI devices before, let alone exotic novelties such as PCI Express or serial RapidIO or RaceWay switch fabrics. Lots of fun (honest!) but a very steep learning curve.

Which is all just another excuse for not posting much. Although it has to be said, for the first time in twelve years, I don't have remote access to the workplace. I can't [yet] work from home at nights, as is my wont, so I do kind of have more actual free time. It's just that it's filled with reading specifications and other crap right now. And with trying to tweak my own systems in ways I'm going to have to do at work - sort of offline practising.

Today's new adventures, for the sad ones among you, are called Xen and git.

Ho hum.

5 Comments:

Blogger El Zaksor said...

The title, left to Scotch Gangsta (a pun within a pun, ha!), is hilarious.

9:57 PM  
Blogger F.C. Bearded said...

Isn't it a bugger, not getting your own joke?

I didn't see the pun at all, and Z had to explain it to me. How embarassing.

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

好秘书 呼吸网 肿瘤网 演讲稿 竞聘演讲 就职演讲 比赛演讲 征文演讲 节日演讲 演讲技巧 方案制度 工作意见 活动策划 工作方案 整改方案 实施方案 企划文案 销售方案 培训方案 应急预案 材料大全 事迹材料 先进事迹 个人事迹 申报材料 学习材料 考察材料 经验材料 交流材料 个人鉴定 工作计划 工作规划 年度工作计划 学校工作计划 个人工作计划 财务工作计划 团委工作计划 工会工作计划 单位工作计划 德育工作计划 教学工作计划 班主任工作计划 党支部工作计划 先教活动 整改措施 剖析材料 反腐倡廉 三农问题 和谐社会 三个代表 八荣八耻 先进性教育 党团工会 党性分析 民主生活会 入党志愿书 入党申请书 入团申请书 转正申请书 公文写作 板报设计 公文 秘书 广告启事 通知 求职指导 求职信 自荐信 学术论文 企业文化 毕业论文 合同 社交礼仪 哮喘 支气管炎 气管炎 鼻炎 肺癌 呼吸机 氧气机 常用书信

7:32 PM  
Blogger Nell Lowe said...

Hey sorry for advertising but I found advertising section! Please Look at my blog and comment: Write me glanced at your blog and juknu and also to write you something nice in the comments!My blog : www.serialprettylitleliars.blogspot.com

6:31 AM  
Blogger wenbin wang said...

In my opinion, Belstaff Jackets Abercrombie Fitch clothing can't be lack of in our wardrobe.Belstaff Jackets Clothing fashion is changing everyday. People like fashion especially women. Abercrombie Fitch clothing is one of these famous brands on the market.Ugg boots 5815 Designed by famous designer and founded by famous artist, this clothing brand attracts all young girls and boys even Rosetta Stone lots of middle-aged women and men.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home