farse_sm.jpg EneryVIII.jpg

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Nae Photies

Sorry, but all my blog photos are down. I keep them at home, and am tinkering with the server. Normal, crappy service should be restored shortly...

Meanwhile I'm coming to grips with a new job, new hardware, a pile of strange code, and a hundred new interfaces - new to me at least. Never had to drive PCI devices before, let alone exotic novelties such as PCI Express or serial RapidIO or RaceWay switch fabrics. Lots of fun (honest!) but a very steep learning curve.

Which is all just another excuse for not posting much. Although it has to be said, for the first time in twelve years, I don't have remote access to the workplace. I can't [yet] work from home at nights, as is my wont, so I do kind of have more actual free time. It's just that it's filled with reading specifications and other crap right now. And with trying to tweak my own systems in ways I'm going to have to do at work - sort of offline practising.

Today's new adventures, for the sad ones among you, are called Xen and git.

Ho hum.

3 Comments:

Blogger El Zaksor said...

The title, left to Scotch Gangsta (a pun within a pun, ha!), is hilarious.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Xenoverse said...

Isn't it a bugger, not getting your own joke?

I didn't see the pun at all, and Z had to explain it to me. How embarassing.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey sorry for advertising but I found advertising section! Please Look at my blog and comment: Write me glanced at your blog and juknu and also to write you something nice in the comments!My blog : www.serialprettylitleliars.blogspot.com

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home