farse_sm.jpg EneryVIII.jpg

Friday, March 23, 2007

Blogger Ate Your Comments

Wha???

Not as though I get a lot of comments - sob, sniff - but still, that's no reason for Blogger to disable them arbitrarily. It turned them off on its own, but I think I've re-enabled them.

So now, make a pot of tea, sit back with a smoke...

<crickets>
...
Tum-tim-tiddle-aye-poh...

Do something meantime, via Searchie:

You scored as Scientific Atheist. These guys rule. I'm not one of them myself, although I play one online. They know the rules of debate, the Laws of Thermodynamics, and can explain evolution in fifty words or less. More concerned with how things ARE than how they should be, these are the people who will bring us into the future.

Scientific Atheist

92%

Agnostic

92%

Spiritual Atheist

67%

Apathetic Atheist

58%

Militant Atheist

50%

Theist

50%

Angry Atheist

8%

What kind of atheist are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


Of course, I might not be any kind of atheist at all. I prefer the term "counter-religionist".

6 Comments:

Blogger Matsby said...

Here, I'll help you test it.

Did this work?

Blogger is always pulling this crap.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Xenoverse said...

Yes it did, thanks!

And a new visitor to boot.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Whisky Prajer said...

It looks to me like I've tied, but the engine claims "Agnostic" edges out "Apathetic Atheist". Pity. I was hoping I'd get the hoariest of those categories: "Spiritual Atheist".

11:34 AM  
Blogger Xenoverse said...

I think, when you "tie", it asks one final question, a "which of these two?"; and that's what the final result is based on.

The woman who Searchie linked to in her post won the spot you covet.

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

糖尿病 中国糖尿病网 心脑血管 文秘 糖尿病症状 糖尿病饮食 糖尿病治疗 妊娠糖尿病 糖尿病症状 糖尿病并发症 2型糖尿病 糖尿病足 糖尿病中医治疗 糖尿病药物 低血糖 胰岛素 血糖仪 胰岛素泵 糖尿病常识 糖尿病食谱 什么是糖尿病 糖尿病的预防 糖尿病人饮食 妊娠糖尿病 糖尿病肾病

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

牛皮癣 白癜风 鱼鳞病 湿疹 皮炎 尖锐湿疣 青春痘 酒渣鼻 腋臭 疱疹 淋病 阴虱 疥疮 寻常疣 癌症 肝病 中国肝病网 甲肝 乙肝 丙肝 肝癌 脂肪肝 肝硬化 纤维肝 肝腹水 肝病类别

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home