farse_sm.jpg EneryVIII.jpg

Friday, September 15, 2006

Dreadful, dreadful week. What to say? Only that it was not to be, leave it at that - spoken in best pub bore / John Major / Arthur Pewtey voice, try to make light of it.

"It was not to be."

I've put the [recruit] posts back: I took them down because I didn't want to have to explain; but have since realized, they do. I do not need to write more. I may often mock and bewail my brood in these pages, but that isn't real anger, or real hurt, nor even real mockery. That kind of thing, it's best kept in-house.

1 Comments:

Blogger Whisky Prajer said...

I slowed to checking in here once every two weeks - now it looks like I missed something! Curses. Ah, but the lad who would not wash a dish will be learning some painful lessons in boot-camp, methinks.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home