farse_sm.jpg EneryVIII.jpg

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Fit to burst

I am still here, course I am: but I'm keeping my head down and my fat gob shut. Too busy to blog, as I've said, but also too angry these days: so many things in the news, my blood is just boiling. I don't write well about political issues, nor yet thoughtfully nor even coherently; and since I can't think straight enough to write of anything else at the moment, I choose to refrain from writing entirely. Thus the essential attribute of the confrontation avoidant, and one of the few things about me that drives my belovèd crazy on occasion.

4 Comments:

Blogger Whisky Prajer said...

I keep telling you: run for governor. A lack of ability to articulate political vision didn't stop your current gov - why should it deter you? Hell, I'd vote for you - early and often, as the saying goes.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Cowtown Pattie said...

Well, just join our other three ring circus over at my place, Bleak Mouse, DarkoV, and Jim (of Serotoinin Rain fame).

We miss your humor!

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Gob" is an interesting word, applicable to both the mouth and the substance which comes out of it.
"Fat gob", therefore, is a phrase that, er, speaks volumes, verging on poetry.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Xenoverse said...

Interesting: in my world it is a noun (mouth) and a verb (to spit), but I can't quite shake the perception you are correct too in thinking it often refers, phlegmatically, to "that which is gobbed"?

A multi-purpose word indeed.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home